Saturday, August 3, 2013

3 August 2013, Anaheim Resort RV Park, Anaheim, California


Oh, it was haaaarrrd to get up this morning. I was sore from my neck to my toes. Standing on concrete floors will do it!

Alex had a hard time deciding whether to go to Vidcon or Disney. Pewdiepie or California Screaming?  He decided on roller coasters, but he realized that he needs Maxwell to egg him on to (ie. shame him into) riding the more exciting rides.  

Paul accompanied the youngster and Maxwell and I headed back to The Con.

I headed to the charging station (where I have spent a lot of time) and made a Happy Birthday call to my college roommate, Cindy Alexander.

Most of my day was spent waiting in line as a place holder for Maxwell.  


He did allow me to take one selfie:


I saw my new VidCon mom friend, Anne Vollen again. She was standing in line for her daughter to see Shane Dawson while I stood in line for Pewdiepie for Maxwell.

Meanwhile, at Disneyland, Alex and Paul were celebrating Alex's birthday a few days early. Maxwell and I had enjoyed California Screaming so much last year, so we sent them off with strict instructions to ride it as much as possible.  And ride it Alex did-7 times!


Paul took lots of photos, but this us the best: ice cream bliss:


Best day ever for Alex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment